Fast and Affordable 15-Yard Dumpster Rentals
A 15-yard dumpster is a perfect size for working on a small construction project or a home renovation project. This mid-range dumpster is versatile and great for a variety of projects and materials. It’s a popular choice for contractors, remodeling companies, and homeowners.
How Big Is a 15-Yard Dumpster?
- Capacity. This dumpster fits about six pick-up truckloads of debris.
- Dimensions. The 15-yard dumpster is 8 feet long by 16.5 feet wide, with side walls standing 3½ feet tall.
- Weight restrictions. Typically, a 15-yard dumpster can hold about three to four tons of waste from construction or remodeling projects. However, weight restrictions may vary depending on the type of debris.
Ideal Jobs for 15-Yard Dumpsters
Neither too big for a home remodeling project nor too small for use on a construction site, the 15-yard dumpster is one of the most versatile. Because it is small enough to fit in most driveways, the 15-foot dumpster is a popular choice for some extensive home remodeling or landscaping projects. Substantially bigger than the 10-yard dumpster, it is also ideal for smaller construction projects where a 20-yard dumpster would be too large. The 15-yard dumpster is perfect for:
- Bathroom remodel
- Garage cleanup or demolition
- Home renovation projects
- Small roofing projects and shingle removal
- Removing flooring, carpets, or walls
- Landscaping projects and yard waste removal
- Heavy material disposals of soil, concrete, and metals
How to Prepare for Your 15-Yard Dumpster
Renting a dumpster for convenient cleanup and waste removal is guaranteed to make your job easier and more expedient. Instead of loading a pick-up truck or trailer and making many trips back and forth to the dump, you can save time and energy by renting a dumpster until the job is complete. When you rent a dumpster from Fast Dumpster, we deliver it directly to your driveway or construction site and take it away when it’s full or the job is done. There are just a few things you need to do to prepare before your dumpster can be delivered:
- Clear a space. Before your dumpster is delivered, clear enough space in your driveway, yard, or construction site. A 15-yard dumpster requires about 50 feet of cleared space. Remove all other vehicles and equipment to ensure there is a clear path for drop-off.
- Vertical clearance. A 15-yard dumpster needs about 14 feet to 18 feet of vertical clearance. Before delivery, make sure there are no power lines or other cables in the way. You may need to clear any low-hanging branches.
- You do not need to be at home for delivery. Fast Dumpster does not require that you be available for your delivery. Just make sure you have adequately cleared and prepared the area as per the guidelines above, and we will handle the rest.
At Fast Dumpster, our goal is to provide a convenient, affordable, and versatile dumpster rental service to help you complete your projects with ease and satisfaction. Contact Fast Dumpster today, and we will make sure you have the right dumpster for your project.