Affordable & Versitile 20-Yard Dumpster Rentals
20-cubic-yard dumpsters from Fast Dumpster are one of the most popular dumpster rental choices, as many projects are just too large for our 10-yard option. The 20-yard dumpster offers versatility and affordability but can hold twice as much debris and refuse. The 20-yard bins still fit in most driveways, providing convenient drop-off and arrival for you. Here are some details to consider about our 20-cubic-yard dumpsters:
- Dimensions. The 20-yard dumpster measures eight by twenty-two feet and stands 3 1/2 feet tall. This is a minimal size difference from the smaller option but allows for maximum waste removal.
- Capacity. The 20-yard dumpster is double the size of the 10-yard and therefore fits the equivalent of 8 pickup trucks.
- Restrictions. The weight restrictions for these dumpsters will depend on what you are using them for. We can answer specific questions you may have when you call for a consultation.
- Added Features. The 20-yard dumpsters have front-loading doors, so you have the option of carrying items inside rather than hoisting them over the side. This can be great for awkward or heavy items from your home or yard.
When to Rent a 20-Yard Dumpster
The difference between a 10- and a 20-yard dumpster can be hard to comprehend, and many people struggle to choose. We will certainly help you decide, but here are some general tasks that benefit from a 20-yard dumpster rather than a 10-yard one:
- Detailed or involved landscaping work, such as tree or bush removal, or in-depth redesigns that have a lot of debris
- Significant home renovation projects such as building demolition, additions, roof replacement, and major bathroom or kitchen restorations
- Large cleanout projects resulting from extreme collecting, moving, fire damage, and estate settlement
Dumpster Delivery Requirements
When we deliver a 20-yard dumpster to your home, there are some ways you can prepare that allow us to drop off your dumpster with ease and avoid rescheduling:
- Clear at least 50’ of driveway space from vehicles, toys, sports equipment, or home waste receptacles.
- Ensure 14-18 feet of clearance height from obstructions such as tree branches and telephone lines. This allows our trucks to put the dumpster into place.
- Secure a dumpster permit, if necessary, for your area, and have it on hand when we arrive.
- Research weight limits and requirements and ensure that you’ll be able to abide by them.
20-yard dumpsters are not only ideal for DIY projects or small home renovations, but they can be an asset on a professional job site as well. If you are a contractor, consider renting one for your next worksite for jobs like these:
- Concrete Removal. 20-yard bins can hold up to 10 tons of concrete materials.
- Roofing Projects. Perhaps the most popular use for our 20-yard dumpsters
- Professional landscaping work. Remove debris from larger landscaping projects quickly
- Home Remodels. Maximize your time and budget for professional home improvement projects like room remodels and additions by using our 20-yard dumpster.
Don’t waste time worrying about which size dumpster rental will suit your project. Our staff consists of industry professionals, all of whom have an eye for which size would be best. Call us today for an estimate and a free quote.